Dear Valued Patient,
As part of our commitment to your health and safety, we are carefully monitoring this situation with updates from the U.S. Center for Disease Control (CDC), the World Health Organization (WHO), and the Virginia Department of Health.
Back to normal on May 4th, 2020.
Following the most recent Public Health Emergency Orders from the Governor of Virginia, along with ADA/VDA recommendations and guidelines, we will resume operations in all our locations on Monday, May 4th, 2020.
- If you already have a scheduled appointment after that date, we will be looking forward to seeing you in our office. It is important for you to confirm your appointment ahead of time (via text, call, or e-mail) because we want to avoid scheduling conflicts and high traffic in our office.
- If your appointment was during the time our offices were closed, please contact us to reschedule. We will do our best to facilitate your requests and keep your scheduling priority.
- In order to practice proper social distancing, we ask that only one parent or guardian accompanies their child to their dental visit.
We would like to inform our patients about the steps we are taking to keep you, our team members, and the community safe and healthy. Our offices meet all CDC guidelines for cleanliness including:
- Disinfection between every patient. In addition, our team members are cleaning high traffic surfaces every 30 minutes,
- All books, toys and reading material have been removed from the reception areas,
- All seating has been moved to meet all social distancing requirements or has been eliminated entirely,
- We are measuring the temperature of our team members, doctors, and incoming patients every day, in order to detect symptoms that can indicate illness,
- In order to reduce our patients’ waiting time at the reception, we are giving them the option to wait in their cars and be called/texted when they are ready to be seen,
- We will also provide the option to electronically fill all required paperwork before your visit, in order to minimize your waiting time at the reception area.
Your health is our priority, and we are taking proactive measures to provide all patients with appropriate care that is safe, physician-directed, and puts you, our patients foremost. We understand this is a challenging time for our community, but we are ALL here for you.
Our doctors are available for telemedicine virtual visits and emergency office visits. We are committed to remaining on our patients’ side during this hardship, and we will maintain a dedicated line (757-224-3006 -option 0) where you can reach the doctor on call. Our staff is here to help you determine if you should come to the office or connect with us virtually through telemedicine.
If you are directed to come to the office by one of our providers or our staff, please know that we have taken every precaution to ensure your safety.
We also encourage you to continue to communicate with us through the following methods:
- Call our offices. You can leave a detailed voicemail and our staff will follow up within 24 hours,
- Send us an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org,
- For dental emergencies, you can call directly the doctor on call at 757-224-3006 [option zero].
We are committed to providing our patients, neighbors, friends, and families exceptional health care which exceeds expectations. Stay safe, stay healthy.